[sumo-user] Import whole route as a .gpx file in SUMO

Hi.. I want to use .gpx file as my network file so that i don't have to copy
paste edges name every time into route file to create a route in SUMO
network. Do we have any simple or other ways to create a route other than
selecting each edges name or lane name into route for assigning a route in
SUMO network. The main problem is : In future, If I want to use another
route or very big route, I need to copy paste each edges name again into
route file. Is there any other ways to create a route in SUMO?  Any help or
solutions would be helpful for my Thesis work.