You can update the fixed sumo version tomorrow at https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version

regards,
Jakob

Am Mi., 10. Juli 2019 um 11:20 Uhr schrieb steniero <steniero@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
I recently wrote you that my simulation crashed and the solution was to update sumo. I did update it and my problem disappeared for most of the cases. In one case though, it did crash again. I attach the files necessary, it crashes at step 4592. I think my problems are related to the instruction at line 1507, that removes the pedestrians that are blocked in the simulation but I cannot understand why it happens.

Thank you very much
Stefano