Re: [sumo-user] pedestrian flow

Netedit Person/Pedestrian support is being worked on in a branch. Until then you have to define the personFlow manually (https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Specification/Persons#Repeated_persons_.28personFlows.29)

If you manage to create a core-dump with the current development version of netedit, please open a ticket and describe the steps to reproduce it.