[sumo-user] Optimal Traffic signal Timing for isolated intersection in SUMO

Dear Users,
 I have a simulation model for a particular isolated, complex intersection that includes traffic demand and traffic geometry.
So, Are there any tools in SUMO that can change the existing traffic signal timing to create the suitable new traffic signal timing for this intersection? it can change the link, phase, effective green time, cycle time...
I used to read the information referring to
tlsCoordinator.py, and  https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/tls#tlsCycleAdaptation.py
Could these tools create new traffic signal timing to adapt to the real traffic demand in this intersection?  and how could I compare the effects of the outcome before and after changing the traffic signal timing system by SUMO?
Thank you so much,
Regards,

Back to the top