Re: [sumo-user] Latitude and Longitude of E1 Induction Loops

There is no ready-made solution for this
You either need to write a script that converts lane,pos coordinates to lon,lat
(https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Geo-Coordinates#Performing_coordinate-transformations)
or you could just right-click in sumo-gui on every induction loop at select 'Copy cursor geo-position to clipboard' and then paste the coordinates into a text document.

regards,
Jakob