[sumo-user] routes & netedit & buses

Hello all,

in a network I would like for buses to follow a specific route, because there are small stretches of road only meant for them at intersections; for example:

where the gray road is for buses only. Is it possible to achieve this with the 'Mode for creating routes'? How would I tell buses to use a given route? I now use od2trips for all vehicles in the simulation, including buses (mostly because this is a method that I know). Or is it better to somehow manually specify bus trips? Also: is it possible to tell a bus to use a specific lane, so it will prepare for using the bus-only edge?

Note: if I try to create a route, and save the demand data file, NETEDIT tells me there are conflicts, and proposes to fix them, but crashes when I click OK.

Thanks, greets,

Menno

Back to the top