[sumo-user] The correlation between driver behavior and fuel consumption

Dear Users,
I would like to research the correlation between driver behavior and fuel consumption (power consumption) when inputting different behaviors of the drivers into a particular car ( passenger car). I can have some data from (black box car installed in the car) to have different data like fuel consumption, velocity, acceleration, position. etc.
Now I want to use Sumo to simulate my model when I changing the input data ( behaviors) to detect the different C02 ( carbon dioxide). Could Sumo can help me output result?  Thank you.

Many thanks and Best Regard !

Mr. Bean