Re: [sumo-user] Inquiry : Disabling vehicle crashes and accidents

To disable, set option
--collision.action none

However, if you see lots of collisions without specifically trying to model them it indicates that there may be probems with either of
- your road network
- your traffic lights
- your vehicle parameters

There are also some known bugs that are causing collisions (most being related to the sublane model or actionsteps): https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=collision+is%3Aopen+label%3Aa%3Asumo+-label%3Ac%3Aintermodal++-label%3Arefactor+label%3Abug

regards,
Jakob