Re: [sumo-user] Still shaking vehicle movements in the SUMO GUI

Please provide the input file that was used in place of 'old.net.xml'

Am Do., 25. Apr. 2019 um 19:52 Uhr schrieb <ratzenmeier@xxxxxx>:
Hi guys,

so I asked some weeks ago something about my problem of the "shaky" movements of the vehicles. The reason you say were the large x,y coordinates and the rounding errors of the floats. Your suggestion with using >> netconvert -s old.net.xml -o new.net.xml --offset.disable-normalization false << in the command line didn't work out. It only makes my streets and vehicles disappear in the SUMO GUI. Is there any other chance to get rid of the shaking?

Thanks