[sumo-user] Make a vehicle stop to take a passenger

Hi,
I have to implement a stop on demand system. I created the bus stops and a ring route that the busses follow. When a pedestrian is created, it is supposed to walk to the first stop with a walking stage, then with a driving stage take the bus, at the same time traci sets the stop using the command setBusStop and stopping a determined bus. The busses are introduced with traci, operate the same line that the pedestrian calls.

I receive this warning:
Warning: Not using public transport line 'MINDShuttles' for routing persons. It has less than two usable stops.

And my pedestrian just disappears as soon as he reaches the stop. What did I do wrong? how can I make the vehicle stop and take the pedestrian? When I append the driving stage I do not specify from which station to start, I assumed the pedestrian should start from the bus station where he is at, as a destination of the preceeding walking stage, am I right?

Thank you very much
Stefano

Back to the top