[sumo-user] traci and libsumo

Hello community,

I wrote a python library that uses traci to implement a parking monitoring system (https://github.com/lcodeca/PyPML).
I'm trying to find a way to use libsumo (or even better both, leaving the choice to the user) in order to improve the performances.

Unfortunately, although is written in https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Libsumo that "Existing traci scripts can mostly be reused by calling import libsumo as traci", it's not true for me.

I always used http://sumo.sourceforge.net/pydoc/traci.html to use traci, but this is not true for libsumo.
I'm trying to use https://sumo.dlr.de/daily/doxygen/d8/d1c/class_tra_c_i_a_p_i.html because it's written "C++ interface based on static functions and a few simple wrapper classes", but I don't understand how to apply this documentation to a python3 style use of traci.

I cannot find any explicit example in the wiki that gives me the hint on how to do this.

I would love if someone could point me in the right direction..

All the Best!
Lara
--
Lara CODECA