[sumo-user] Screenshot tricks?

Hi all,

I want to produce some high-quality / high-resolution figures of my SUMO network. Is there some good solution, given that normal screenshots are bound to the screen resolution? Can the vector image export of SUMO be tuned to avoid some glitches like the following:

  • roads cut off: Not all roads crossing the drawing border are included in the vector image
  • transparency not available
  • text / fonts not available
  • pedestrian crossing rectangles become triangles / trapezes > seems like triangles are aligned in a wrong way
  • custom intersection shapes are not included

If not, I may take multiple screenshots at the same zoom level and patch them together...

Regards

Mirko

Back to the top