Re: [sumo-user] Simulation of Electric Scooter.

Insofer the scooter drives on the road/bike lane you could model it like a moped or bicycle. When it drives on the sidewalk between the pedestrians it might make more sense to model it like a very fast pedestrian.
Switching between these approaches is possible but must happen at pre-determined points (by modelling a person that rides the scooter to some point and then switches to "walking" at scooter speed).

regards,
Jakob