Re: [sumo-user] Turning vehicles

The trivial solution would be to run a simulation one or more steps into the future and use that as an estimate.
However, you can also use traci to retrieve the geometry of the turning lanes and then compute the position along that length.
futureLanes = traci.vehicle.getBestLanes(vehID)[traci.vehicle.getLaneIndex(vehID)][-1]
x,y,z = traci.simulation.convert3D(
   traci.lane.getEdgeID(laneID), int(laneID[-1]), offset))

Note, that you need to compute laneID and offset by advancing along futureLanes until the intended distance is covered.

regards,
Jakob