Re: [sumo-user] vehicle missing when changing car-following model in emitters file

In older versions, some insertion checks were missing that could cause vehicles to be inserted in unsafe situations and cause strong braking. These checks have been improved in the later version.
If you have a small scenario where vehicles do not depart as expected even though it should be safe, please send it to me.

regards,
Jakob