Re: [sumo-user] Change priority in roundabouts

Unfortunately, this is not supported by the latest release. However, in the very latest development version, roundabouts can be disabled / removed by setting the node type to "right_before_left". (Note, that you need to wait until tomorrow for updated windows binaries at https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version)

regards,
Jakob