[sumo-user] Question about reproducing the phenomenon "capacity drop"

Hello,

I am simulating the traffic in the merging area where vehicles come from the one-lane on-ramp and the three-lane mainline. I hope to reproduce the phenomenon "capacity drop" that means the discharge rate is less than the capacity in the downstream mainline. I have tuned some parameters but failed.

Can anyone kindly informed me which parameters should be fine-tuned to simulate "capacity drop"?

Thank you.

Yu Tang

Back to the top