Re: [sumo-user] TraCI rerouteEffort output behaviour

1) No. You could initialize the  edge weights for the rerouting device with pre-computed effort data from an xml file (--device.rerouting.init-with-loaded-weights) and then prevent updating by setting --device.rerouting.adaptation-interval 0
2) If you load <trip> or <flow from="..." to="..." ../> directly into sumo you will get rerouting once on departure. If the vehicle cannot enter the network for some time due to jamming it will reroute again (default period 60s).  Repeated rerouting after departure should  only happen when option  --device.reroutiong.period is set

regards,
Jakob