[sumo-user] Fwd: Netconvert error issue

Please see issue below

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Salman Imtiaz <salmanimtiaz5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 6:19 PM
Subject: Netconvert error issue
To: <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
I am trying to convert .osm file which I downloaded from openstreetmaps.org to .xml file using command "netconvert --osm-files "my_file_name".osm -o "my_file_name".net.xml", but it gives following error

error: White space expected in file 'built in type map' at line/column 2/50. The types could not be loaded from 'built in type map'. Quitting (on error)

I am using Ubunti18.04 with sumo-1.1.0
please see attached screenshot below. Can I know what does this mean and how can I remove it, Thanks
image.png

Regards
Salman Imtiaz

Back to the top