Re: [sumo-user] Cannot set trafficlights logic

Ok I changed that line:

/logic = traci.trafficlights.Logic("new-program", 0, 0, 0, phases=phases)/

Now I get this:

/File "rl_test.py", line 97, in set_sig
    logic = traci.trafficlights.Logic("new-program", 0, 0, 0, phases=phases)
TypeError: __init__() got multiple values for argument 'phases'
Error: tcpip::Socket::recvAndCheck @ recv: peer shutdown
Quitting (on error)./

Also how do I get /
traci.trafficlights.setCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition("tl1")/ to work and
print out the values because I'm doing all this because I don't know how to
set the parameters properly for my particular traffic light?

Thanks again.