[sumo-user] Polyconvert, Error: The parameter 'map.net.xml' is not allowed in this context

Hello, I have a question about the polyconvert while I was importing a map
from Openstreetmap.

I successfully completed the netconvert commnad and try to get a map.poly

After I execute command:
polyconvert --xml-validation --net-file map.net.xml --osm-files map.osm
--type-file typemap.xml -o map.poly.xml

I have two errors. Following

Error: The parameter 'map.net.xml' is not allowed in this context.
 Switch or parameter name expected.
Error: Could not parse commandline options.
Quitting (on error).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.