Re: [sumo-user] 503 error on sumo.dlr.de website

Please find attached the first lines of the file.
After "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>", the following lines are commented and the file continues with "<additional xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/additional_file.xsd">" and so on.

With regards,