Re: [sumo-user] Changing car-following and lane-change parameters

Am Mi., 13. Feb. 2019 um 09:09 Uhr schrieb Fredrik Nilsson <frnilss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I'm sorry to ask what might be a somewhat simple question on here but since the website is not working I didn't know where to turn. I simply wonder where I can change parameters (and the models themselves) in regards to both car-follwing and lane-change? I will run a black-box optimization so if there is a command line argument or something for it that'd be preferable in this case, but of course if it requires modifying any files I'll just make a script for it.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Fredrik