[sumo-user] car following model problem

Hi all,

I simulated two single intersection respectively and now for each intersection, I put flow volume from the dead edges, and counted the past volume at stop bar near the traffic light every 15 minutes, and make sure that the counted volume is similar with the real field data.

And then I connected the two intersections into one whole network, and still put the same flow volume, and found that the middle edge connecting two intersections has more vehicles(movement is from west to east), which makes the past volume for the eastbound edges for two intersections is less than the realistic data. I guess it is the car following model problem, when it is one intersection only, no vehicles will stop in the outgoing edge, because no trafficlight. But when it comes to two intersections, there are more cars stopped in the outgoing edge because of the red light, which leads to car following model changes, then no so many vehicles can pass the stopbar. I dont know how to deal with this problem. Would you help me.

Thanks

Pingping

Back to the top