Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Leonhard.Luecken@xxxxxx
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23.
Januar 2019 13:27
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Filter Member miss in the class TraCIScopeWrapper in c++

Hi Christian,

Sorry, currently, there is no filter implementation for the C++ client. I think is not so difficult to add it, though.

For that, one should take a look at what is done in the corresponding methods of the python client (in tools/traci/_connection.py and tools/traci/_vehicle.py – look for subscriptionFilter) and port it to the TraCIAPI::VehicleScope.

Best,

Leo