Re: [sumo-user] Performance issues on big Networks an 40k vehicles

SUMO needs plenty of RAM.
You can reduce this somewhat by using a coarser intersection model. For that, just rebuild the network using the option --no-internal-links
When using large route files, please make sure to load them with option
--route-files (for incremental loading) rather than option --additional-files (loads all at once).

regards,
Jakob