Re: [sumo-user] Congestion level calculation

Hello,
The most comprehensive occupancy data can be gotten one an edge-level (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures#Value_Descriptions)
You could use your own aggregation to obtain junction or netowork-level data

There is some network-level data but you have to use average speeds as a proxy for congestion

You can get junction-level output at TLS by generating E3 detectors for each junction but again there is no occupancy, only speed (also timeLoss and many other things that might be useful to estimate congestion)

regards,
Jakob