Re: [sumo-user] Departure time of a vehicle given a certain lane

You can use fcd-output as it will record all vehicles during every time step. This gives you information regarding the passed lanes as well as first entry into the network. See http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/FCDOutput
For large scenarios, this output can become very big.
As an alternative you could correlated instant-induction loop output with tripinfo output:

regards,
Jakob