Re: [sumo-user] Demand to subscribe in forum of SUMO to Exchange ideas with members.

Hello Mahmoud,

I am also from Algeria and I worked with Sumo during my thesis, anyway to answer your question, it really depends on what do you want to do/achieve with, some maybe it will be better to detail your needs,

Regarding the documentation, the online wiki is very useful so you can start with it, and ask questions here whenever you don't find a suitable answer through the wiki,

Best,
Arslane