[sumo-user] Regarding closing a section of lane

Hello SUMO authors,

Thank you for helping me previously during my Thesis work. I have a question regarding lane closure.

According to the following link http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Rerouter,  we can close a lane_id /edge_id.

I have to input a section of lane closure to SUMO. For eg, closing 10% of that particular lane_id or putting a particular length of a lane will also work. I have the statistics of how much length of the lane has to be closed.

Is there any way that I can close a section of lane_id.

Please let me know.

Best,

Vrinda.

Vrinda Khirwadkar