[sumo-user] Different seed values affect vehicles freezing in junction

Hello,

I have a problem when I use different seeds, the vehicles freeze at different junctions (some seeds also make the vehicle flow without any freeze).

This photo is when I use --seed 0, where the vehicles freeze at the right junction.
great_seed0.png

This photo is when I use --seed 100, where the vehicles freeze at the left junction.
great_seed100.png

However, there was no freezing problem when I use --seed 10.

The seed values used to cause this behavior is done through pure trial and error, since I have yet to know the root cause of the problem.

I am using SUMO v 1.1.0 built on Ubuntu 18.04 using cmake.

I have included the net-file, route-file, gui-settings, add-file, and configuration file in an attempt to let others reproduce the problem in the tar.xz included. In Linux it should be just a simple:
./runner_bug_seed0                  # to see the seed 0 case (freeze right)
./runner_bug_seed10_nobug    # to see the seed 10 case (no bug)
./runner_bug_seed100              # to see the seed 100 case (freeze left)

I am not sure if the bug will be present and exactly the same for everyone but this is what I am currently facing. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Thank you,
Knight H.