[sumo-user] OD2Trips - Vehicle type 'truck' not known

Hello,

I created some truck trips from an OD matrix file with OD2trips with:

od2trips -d od_file --taz-files taz_file -o output_file –vtype truck

When I try route the trips with duarouter, I get the error:

Error: The vehicle type 'truck' for vehicle 'x' is not known

I thought the –vtype option would automatically assign the trips to the “truck” vClass in Sumo. Is the truck class implemented in Sumo?

How should I define this?

Thanks.

Juliette

Back to the top