Re: [sumo-user] how to get and change tls phase duration?

see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Traffic_Lights#Controlling_traffic_lights_via_TraCI

Am Do., 10. Jan. 2019 um 12:45 Uhr schrieb Hajar LAMGHARI <hajarlh.1993@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
I am using TraCI and I want to make Traffic light duration Dynamic. I found that to define new tlLogic with new durations and new states in real time, I have to use :
traci.trafficlights.getCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition(tlsID) and,
traci.trafficlights.setCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition(tlsID)
But it doesn't work for me!  I need just a tutorial to understand how to implement my dynamic solution using these functions (Such that I already saw the details in tools/ traci/ trafficlights.py).
Than you in advance...

regards,

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com