[sumo-user] Intersection dynamics - difference between v. 1.0.1 and 1.1.0?

Hello all,

I have been working with the same SUMO network for months using different versions of SUMO. It consists of a medium-sized signalised intersection with some roads around it.

Recently, I switched to v.1.1.0 and rerun my simulation. All my detector evaluation showed very bad results compared to previous runs, reason being deadlocks created by turning vehicles blocking each other. It looks like that at least in the GUI (see below). Running the same sumocfg in v.1.0.1 does not lead to a deadlock. Has there been any significant change in intersection / vehicle dynamics?

Regards

Mirko

Back to the top