Re: [sumo-user] Sublane model - retrieving Lateral acceleration

Hello,
the values cannot currently be directly but i've taken up your suggestion (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5010). For now you'll have to derive the values from posLat.
Also, measurements of lateral speeds/acceleration are subject to https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4473

regards,
Jakob

Am Mo., 7. Jan. 2019 um 09:56 Uhr schrieb Lara CODECA <lara.codeca@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Dear all,

I need to retrieve (using TraCI or output files) the lateral acceleration and speed of my mixed
traffic (motorcycles, cars and trucks). Using http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/SublaneModel and
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/RawDump I can get the lateral speed, but not the lateral
acceleration.

I would like to know if there is a way to get it or should I compute it using the difference
between the velocities over time? I'm asking because I would like to be sure to minimize the
errors, give that I'm trying to compare the distribution of the lateral acceleration with real
traces.

All the best,
Lara

--