c) measuring average distance between cars for each network edge can be done via density measurements: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 8. Jan. 2019 um 19:24 Uhr schrieb bassma aldahlan <basooooma1@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

From: bassma aldahlan
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 6:23 PM
To: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: more than 100 vehicles in sumo an OSM

Hi All,
When I use this command to generate more than 100 vehicles, it fails. I do know why?
  $python /home/bassma/sumo-0.32.0/tools/randomTrips.py -n map.net.xml -r mapm.rou.xml -e 150 -l

then
$
bassma@bassma-Inspiron-15-3567:~/map22/200$ sumo -c map200.sumo.cfg --fcd-output map200m.sumo.xml
Warning: Environment variable SUMO_HOME is not set, schema resolution will use slow website lookups.
Warning: Environment variable SUMO_HOME is not set, schema resolution will use slow website lookups.
Warning: Environment variable SUMO_HOME is not set, schema resolution will use slow website lookups.
bassma@bassma-Inspiron-15-3567:~/map22/200$ Vehicles TOT 100 ACT 98 BUF 0)
bassma@bassma-Inspiron-15-3567:~/map22/200$
Why it only allows me to have 100 vehicles, I cannot add more? How to fix this, please?

2- How can I specify the distance between cars?  or get the distance?

Thank you,