[sumo-user] Regarding multiple traci parallel execution

Hello Everyone.
I am using traci using python. I have this scenario which i am seeking the solution for.
outer traci method
    {contains for each simulation step}
           n number of independent traci methods (diffent sumocfg file) execute in parallel
           join all inner traci

I am using python-multiple thread for outer traci.
the question is how to use parellel inner traci simultaneously? I am using n number of thread for inner operations. All thread contains traci (inner). But when the operation of any traci operation ends it collapses all the traci/
should i use different port number ? if so how to get n valid and free port number?
can i use older port number if previous traci has finished the job?

Back to the top