[sumo-user] Traci + Sumo : Drive vehicle based on edge weight from Source to Destination

Dear Listing,

I have implemented code for Traci to Start SUMO. [Attached Here With]
My target is to drive car using Ant colony algorithm from given Source to destination Junction.
But for now I want help to drive vehicle based on Edge weight.

So my Question is :

1. How to give weight to the edge using Traci Code?
2. How to drive vehicle based on Edge weight given Source & destination Junction?

Please advise me to resolve my query.

Bijal Varia

Back to the top