[sumo-user] MAROUTER not generating routes

Hello,

I am using MAROUTER to compute a macroscopic user assignment. However, MAROUTER is not generating routes.

Below is one entry from the output file:

<flow id="1" begin="21600.00" end="36000.00" number="2" fromTaz="1" toTaz="10" departLane="free" departSpeed="max">

        <routeDistribution/>

As shown, no routes are being generated. And when I try to load this in Sumo, I get the error:
element 'routeDistribution' is not allowed for content model '(route+)'

I am calling it as follows:

marouter -n netfile -d TAZ_file -m OD_matrix --assignment-method UE -o outpu_tfile

Is there another option that enables routes generation for MAROUTER? The online documentations states that MAROUTER should generate the routes by default.

Thanks.

Juliette