Re: [sumo-user] A Problem to get list of upcoming Traffic Lights

Currently, the list of upcoming traffic lights should extend as far as the vehicle can drive along its route without changing lanes (with a cut-of after 8 edges or 3000m).
Does this match the behavior you are seeing? If not, can you give a screenshot describing the vehicles route, its position and the extent of returned tls from getNextTLS?