Re: [sumo-user] two clients, one SUMO connection (python - TraCI)

AFAIK, you have to

(1) set the number of clients in .sumocfg file to two by specifying <num-clients value="2"/>
(2) assign an unique ordinal number to every client, i.e. call `traci.setOrder(1)` for one client and `traci.setOrder(2)` for the other one right after calling `traci.init(...)`

-- Jan