[sumo-user] Running simulation and getting vehicle information independently

Hi,

I have this Traci Client program.

Here in the while() loop I am advancing the simulation and getting vehicle information.

My question is, if it is possible to advance the simulation in one place (in a separate thread) and get vehicle position in the main thread?

I tried to do it here but the TraciClient is just hanging in there, seems like it is waiting for the simulation to be advanced. Am I doing anything wrong here?

-Muktadir

Back to the top