Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 21:12:46 +0100
From: Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Rail vehicles turning around on a
        bi-directional  edge

Please take a look at the updated description here:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Railways
In particular
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Railways#Reversing_Direction

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 20. Nov. 2018 um 19:48 Uhr schrieb Linwood Hudson <
vtkougrr@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello,
>
> I am beginning to incorporate rail vehicles into my simulation using
bidirectional edges. For the most part things work fine. But I'm seeing an