Re: [sumo-user] Simulation abrubtly ends

Sounds like a crash
1) what sumo version are you using?
2) does the crash still happen with the latest release (1.0.1)?
3) does the crash still happen with the latest nightly build? (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#Nightly_Snapshots)

if 3) is a yes, please provide all input files (.net.xml, .sumocfg,...)

regards,
Jakob