Re: [sumo-user] Nodes abstraction conversion

Hello,
you can assign multipe edges to a traffic analysis zone and use this as router or simulation input:
In the very latest development version (6d91d7c76e7) you may also use taz as 'via' destinations in trips and flows. For a usage example, see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/f8decd89d3c9871fafcd1d7d92933eb55cdf17fb/tests/sumo/extended/simulation_routing/via/trips_taz

Note, that in this usage, the edge probabilites of the TAZ are not used. Instead the shortest path between origin and via-TAZ is taken even if it isn't the overall shortest route to connecte origin, via-taz and destination.

regards,
Jakob