[sumo-user] Regarding Import Traci in Ubuntu 18.04

Hello everyone,
I am using Ubuntu 18.04. I have successfully built the Linux binaries, but when I try to connect sumo using traci, it shows error. I am using eclipse IDE as python editor. I have also set the SUMO_HOME variable to /home/uname/sumo-1.0.1.

I am attaching the screenshot of error message. However, the same code is successfully running in a windows environment. please help me out.