Re: [sumo-user] Modify update interval of vehicle's position

Hello,
1ms is the minimum time step length of SUMO. Note, that setting --step-length 0.001 makes the simulation take 1000 times as long to compute its result compared to the default step length of 1s.
If you need higher spatical resolution you must interpolate positions in external code. As the geometry detail of the road network is only an approximation of the true road geometry, you would not lose much quality when interpolating on the basis of step length 0.01 or even 0.1

regards,
Jakob