Re: [sumo-user] editing Crossing length

Hello,
changing the length of the crossing shape does affect the walking distance for pedestrians and can also affect their routing behavior (on the junction as well as outside the junction).
If the new routes are implausible, please provide an example network along with a description of expected and used routes. Possibly, the observed behavior is affected by https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/3354

regards,
Jakob