Re: [sumo-user] Drive on the opposite direction

Yes. you can retrieve the context vehicle data via TraCI and trigger lane changing yourself.

Am Di., 27. Nov. 2018 um 16:45 Uhr schrieb Zheya <fzheya@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thanks Jakob! It works as I expect now!!!

Now the cars can change lane to the opposite direction following defult
rules, but further questions come up...
How can I control the lane change behavior of cars? for example, I want to
aggregate the time needed to passby the front car and distance between the
current car and the approaching cars in the opposite direction, based on
which, to decide to change lane or not. Is it possible to do this kind of
calculation in SUMO?
Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://sumo-user.90755.n8.nabble.com/