[sumo-user] Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) parameters in SUMO ACC model

Hello everyone,
I'm studying the ACC car following model.
As I know, the ACC model in SUMO is based on this paper:
"Realistic Car-Following Models for Microscopic Simulation of Adaptive and Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control Vehicles"

My question is "How can I get the DEFAULT_SC_GAIN, DEFAULT_GCC_GAIN_SPEED, DEFAULT_GCC_GAIN_SPACE, DEFAULT_GC_GAIN_SPEED..."
In the paper, there is no explicit explanation.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Eton

Back to the top